Friday, January 22, 2010

Celebrities in Portland??

I went to work today to pick up my check. As I was walking into the building and saw who I believe to be Samuel L Jackson!!!! I can't be 100% sure but I think it was him and he was being followed what looked like a bodyguard. I also saw Shaquille O'Neal (sp) the other day after he was shopping at Louis Vuitton. He was wearing an ugly but probably expensive fur coat and had a cigar in his mouth. It was definantly him though, I saw him form the front of the store and he also had a bodyguard and people were taking his picture. Drew doesn't believe it was him but I'm sure about it. Anyway thought I would share my potential celeb sightings!

1 comment:

  1. No way! That is so cool! I wonder what they were doing in Portland? I remember being in Portland for Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary celebration and your dad and Schaffer saw Sarh Jessica Parker walking out of Macys? Can't remember the actual store. BTW, you need to tell me about your new place!

    ReplyDelete